New Additions, New Products and ServicesPublished: Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:00 pm By: Craig C. Chapman
What a year! 2005 represented many important milestones in the resurgence of Rare Earth Interactive as a premier provider or solutions to the Small-to-Medium-Size Enterprise (SME). We added more customers, upgraded our servers to give customers more disk space, memory and bandwidth, undertook major upgrades to our core SNAP software, as well as our StetNet Exchange Extranet applications, and began development on the StetNet Active Management Suite.
A bigger community of happy customers, a bigger community of happy employees
With more customers and more solutions to manage, we obviously needed more people to do the work of Rare Earth Interactive to support them. Indeed, many of you have had the pleasure of working with Greg Awarski (ext 708), our customer-friendly software engineer, as well as production and technical support specialist Christopher Keller (ext 709) and our new quality control manager Dee Fowler Chapman (ext 710).
October saw both Peter O’Connell (ext 711) join our sales team and 16-year-old wunderkind Raederle West (ext 713) come on board as our latest design intern.
New Productivity Solutions and New Services
Since March, we’ve been making major upgrades to our core applications to better serve your eBusiness Management needs. Here’s a review of what we've been up to:
- Upgrading StetNet Admin Premium from 5.2, with its Internet Explorer, Windows-only Editor, to the cross-platform version 5.5, which works on Mac, Windows and Linux systems, in concert with a host of other new features. The formal announcement is coming shortly.
- Upgrading StetNet Exchange extranet application from version 2.0 to version 3.0, with the capability for nested folders, more flexible user management and superior messaging tools.
- Development of the StetNet Active Management Suite v1.0 is nearing completion. The solution platform allows businesses to train, qualify and empower their employees to self-schedule their own working hours, as well as the ability to conduct comprehensive online surveys. Together, this applications suite promises to deliver the next generation of productivity enhancement tools to our customers - and in turn - their customers.
- An enhanced phone system, with dial-by-name directory, conference center and technical support queue, to ensure you're never far away from answers to your questions.
- And coming in January, 2006: look for the announcement of long-awaited Rare Earth Continuing Education Program. Through eye-opening online seminars and question-and-answer sessions covering subjects covering eBusiness Strategies, Search Engine Optimization and Human Resources Management, this program is designed to better enable all of our customers to use the pure power of their solutions, in ways they might not have ever considered before.
If you have any questions about any of our past, present or future initiatives and how they can benefit your business, please call us. We're ready and eager to help.