Hi there, web pro (or wannabe-pro)! We have some questions for you:
- Do you like living on the leading edge of website design and production?
- Do you smile when you see clean readable code and cringe at the sight of table, font, or frame tags? (while privately saying to yourself, "Geez, what were they thinking? That’s so 2001!")
- Do seed terms like "HTML5," "CSS," "mobile browsing," "browser standards," and "responsive web design" live at the heart of your Google alerts?
- Are you a fan of A List Apart?
- Do you live online and do your best, most inspired work in a place of your choosing or outside of "normal" business hours?
- Do you appreciate the freedom to make your own decisions within a broad operational framework with other team members, and at the same time take personal pride in exceeding the expectations of your peers?
- Do you like being asked "how can we do this better?" and then come back with an innovative answer?
- Does the idea of working with powerful applications to create powerful solutions for high-profile accounts appeal to you?
- Can you work with Fireworks and Dreamweaver? Are you comfortable reading and picking apart code to build exciting templates?
If the answers to these questions are "yes," then we may have an opportunity for you!
Rare Earth Interactive is looking for a smart, capable, dedicated, nimble-minded web site producer to fulfill a sudden need for additional talent, on a contract-to-permanent basis.
Your commitment will be between 12 and 20 hours per week over the next 8-12 weeks, and if you perform the way we expect you'll perform, there's a good chance we'll invite you to become a permanent part of our team on a full-time basis.
In the process, you'll learn state-of-the-art techniques for producing applications-powered websites that our customers manage themselves - and you don't even have to be a programmer to do it. Our development team already has that covered.